I wanted to tie this together thematically, but it is impossible. So here are random and unrelated things:
- We had the Fresh Embryo Transfer. They transferred two embryos and we ended up with 3 to freeze. We went out the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate. A family walked in with 3 huge hulking sons. Jen turned to me and said she had of vision of that being us. I’m game!
- We are going to Disneyworld! Booked the trip. No boob job. We aren’t made of money around here.
- I am right smack dap in the middle of finals, and shouldn’t even be writing this. I already had Trust and Estates. You know, I could have studied more for that test.
- Earlier on this blog, I had complained about the Criminal Clinic. Everything changed once I had people to represent. I really loved it. And I even started to get along with the anorexics in class. It was fun being in Court. I also liked meeting the kids (I was mostly in Juvenile). I don’t know that they were so happy to meet me. Next time, leave the knife at home, and then you will never have to see me again.
- And the girl who hit Jen in the accident called us. She doesn’t want to go to Court. She just wants to bring the money by. So that is a big relief.
That is what is up over here. Toodles, until after finals (probably).