Here are the things I have laid out for my first day back at work
- Pack and play for lil’ guy to take his naps in
- Supply of diapers
- Bag of “transitional objects” to make his transition to day care easier. They include a few books, his Curious George monkey and a truck
- Set of clothes for lil’ guy
- My shoes
- Immunization Records and other paperwork
- My purse with reading material (The New Yorker magazine)
- Picture of me and my baby for me to look at during work hours
There are a few things I can’t put out yet, but I need to remember – my lunch, his bottle of soy milk, his shoes and my work outfit.
If I have the energy tomorrow, I will log on and let everyone know how it all went.